Burning sensation, itching on knuckles causing blister, tingling in arms prominent near blister followed by swelling. Cause?

i recently started to get a burning sensation on my first two knuckles of my right hand, started to itch them which has caused a blister to form. i suddenly started to get tingles in both of my arms, more prominent on the same arm as the blister and my skin started to raise/ swell after the tingling subsided and now the raised skin looks like permanent goosebumps and mild burnt skin (to best describe the look of the skin) what is happening
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013