Burning sensation, itching, discharge, positive for UTI, yest infection. On ciprobay. Will I feel better?

my vagina is burning (no itching) and i have a lot of discharge. ive had a urine examination 3days ago and it was possitive in uti. they gave me ciprobay as antibiotic. but after that one whole day and just taking it twice it started to burn when i pee. after a day the discharge is coming out.. it burns when i pee. i didn't take the antibiotics anymore cause i thought it was the cause of the burning sensation. i thought it was a yeast infection but ive tired several home remedies for yeast infection but it doesnt seem to work. i don't know what to do. my vagina is burning (no itching) and i have a lot of discharge. ive had a urine examination 3days ago and it was possitive in uti. they gave me ciprobay as antibiotic. but after that one whole day and just taking it twice it started to burn when i pee. after a day the discharge is coming out.. it burns when i pee. i didn't take the antibiotics anymore cause i thought it was the cause of the burning sensation. i thought it was a yeast infection but ive tired several home remedies for yeast infection but it doesnt seem to work. i don't know what to do.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013