Burning sensation, irritation, dull pain on the left side of the chest, acidity, ultrasound abdomen fine, Bilaterally prominent Hilar and broncho vascular markings in x-ray, medicines for BP. worrying symptoms?

Dear Doctors, I have some weird feeling since last few months. The symptoms are as under 1) Burning sensation and irritation near heart on left side of chest. 2) At times dull pain as well on the left side 3) Dry mouth and warm feeling in stomach 4) Felling like that of feverish 5) I feel hot and cold water sensitivity at a particular point in chest where i feel burning sensation and irritation 6) Dull pain in shoulder and left arm, and tingling sensation on left chest and left arm 7) Lots of burps and gas I consulted a doctor who got abdominal USG and Chest X ray. All came out fine apart from the minor finding in X Ray which states Bilaterally prominent Hilar and broncho vascular markings I was detected with high blood pressure and am taking pills for that. He gave me antacids for acid reflux and it seemed it helped a bit. But the mild symptoms were still there. I am a 33 year old male and i am a smoker Are these symptoms a cause of worry?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012