Burning sensation in vaginal area, soreness. Colon rectal appointment schedule. Had anoplasty. Help?

Hello, I'm worried sick about my daughter. She has had burning in vagina area for quite some time n been put on many medicines n nothing seems to work. It comes n goes n it goes also to rectum with a very sore pain . Feels like a bruise so hard to sit. Her Gyn took culture finally the other day n it will be back Monday n she also has a colon rectal dr appt on Wednesday . I hate to hear she is miserable. She is 24 yrs old and we r so confused by this . She had an anoplasty when she was 4 months old. Please advise
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013