Burning sensation in vagina, on medicines, have breast, lower back pain, nausea. What could be the cause for this?

hi doc, umm I am 29 years old i had burning sensation on my vagina and mind you very sever from past 1 year or so I have been taking antibiotics as advised by physian and urologist . I have a lot of pain on my both the breast , also lower bacj at single place. I feel pukish out of breath at times, and also have lower abdominal pain on the right hnd side, could you please suggest what could be the reason for this. Many thanks
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012