Burning sensation in vagina, discomfort during urination. Not STD. What could this be?

I haven t drank much or ate much today, I just finished showering thinking the feeling would go away. My vagina has this burning sensation, but more so on the inner labias. I feel like I need to pee, especially when it really burns, but nothing comes out. And the little drops that do, hurt because they burn. I m getting irritated from this, it s more insane discomfort than real pain. I m sexually active with 1 person, we have been together for almost a year. So I know it s not an STI .
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer