Burning sensation in vagina, been having sex. What is the reason?

My boyfriend and I have been having sex for the past year, and about 4 months ago he just started cumming in me. At first when he started doing it, it felt just fine and normal. But after the first month of him doing it, it has started to burn. It burns for about and hour afterwards everytime we have sex. Why does it burn? Please answer my question, I have been searching all over the Internet and I have not found an answer. Please and thank you. :)
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
thanks for using health care magic.
i have gone through your available history.
the reason for the burning is inadequate lubrication during intercourse. because of inadequate lubication, your vagina might be dryer than required which may cause burning later.
You can increase use of lubricants like saliva or any other lubricant to get rid of it.
If you have discharge, you should consult the Gynecologist to rule out infection if any.
thanks.