Burning sensation in vagina, anus, yeast infection. On duflican medication, persistent symptoms. Tests for STDs, BV negative. Treatment?

i need some help, I ve been having burning sensation in my vagina and anus , i tested positive for yeast and was given duflican. I have now tested negative for stds, bv, and yeast but i still have burning in my vagina and anus.i was prescribed clotrimazole cream but after a week i have no relieve, there is no rash, no bumps nothing... what could this be and what dr should i see, a dermatologist?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012