Burning sensation in vagina and clitoris, rash on labia, sensation in anal area, ointments

I need help. I have a burning sensation in the vagina and clitoris and my labia majora seems to be irritated like diaper rash . It all started with the same sensation in the anal area the inside of the butt cheeks not the anal itself. I called my gynecologist but doesn t have any openings soon...can you give me an idea as to what this could be. I have tried all sorts of diaper rash ointments on the labia and inside of butt checks but no success. All help is appreciated. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012