Burning sensation in urethra, STD negative. Taken Levoflaxine. What can I do?

I had burning sensation in the urethra even if i didn t urinate its like fire i made some tests STD and VDRL even HIV all came negative ans semen test for gonorrhea was negative i took many medicine like levoflaxine for more than a month now am on cephalexin 500 and tamsulosion hydrochloride 400 XL since 4 days and it still having the same feelings even i drink water in huge amount what can i do pls i need an answer god bless u
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012