Burning sensation in throat and ear, coughed up green lumps. Solution for pain?

I have had a tight check Since Thursday night. Some of my work colleagues have had a flu . I felt pretty lousy yesterday and had a cough where I coughed up green lumps . I am clammy and hot but have no temp. I woke this morning and did some tidying up- I felt not brilliant but not too bad. I then had a burning sensation in my throat and my ears are in agony. I had just cleaned out a cupboard with drano which had spilled on the shelf. I am in agony but am not sure if it is the drano or must a very bad throat infection that has gone to my ears. I have just been to a Dr. He says I have no temp, throat, chest , ears all clear. I am in a lot of pain. Nothing has hurt like this since the time I trod ona cobbler! What should I do? Is there something I can eat or drink that may negate the effects of the Drano if that is what is making me feel so bad?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012