Burning sensation in thighs, low levels of Vitamin B-12, took injection, levels raised, burning still persists. Suggestions?

Hi, I am 28 years old and feeling burning sensation in front part of both thies since one year. Besides the said problem, I am also feeling some depression , for which I am taking the dose of Depex 20mg daily in a night as per doctor recommendation. After assessment, it came to know that my Vitamin B12 level is low (i-e163.5 pg/ml) while the normal range is 191 to 663. After taking the medicine dose for two months with consultation of general physician, the level increased and now in normal range (B12 Level: 562 pg/ml) and still injection dose will be continued for Six months. The recent report of B12 Serum shows that B12 level increased and complained problem supposed to be resolved, but feeling the same problem (i-e feeling burning sensation in front part of both thies). Feeling below problem, 1) Burning in front part of both thies 2) Depression ( Feeling that nerves on right side of brain running fast) 3) Sore of tongue 4) Drops of sperm Kindly suggest in this regard please.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012