Burning sensation in thigh when touched. Reason?

I am experiencing a burning sensation in my thigh when touched. Even when my pants rub across my skin. It is normally brought on by activity. There is no swelling or redness. It appears that nothing is wrong but it is so irritating. I am a CNA working 12 hours and that's when it bothers me the most. Can you tell me what I may be experiencing?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Hi, thanks for posting. I think you are going through a stressful time, as a result of mental fatigue. Maybe your job is causing you all this stress. I would recommend that you cooperate with your colleagues and superiors and a better communication with them. This will make you feel more relaxed and will relieve your stress. You should talk with people about your feeling and opinions and express yourself. I would also recommend a balanced diet, rich in vitamins and a physical relaxation. Keep safe!