Burning sensation in the throat and throat congestion after swallowing a chewing gum. Tingling sensation in the chest. Is it in my lungs?

I swallowed some chewing gu. a few weeks ago now.but i have had a strange burning and stuck sensation in my throat that just wouldnt shift... now it feels like it has moved into my right lung .. am i gunna die if i gk to sleep... seriously i am scared about it. i can feel like a tingling sensation on the right side of my chest . my four chdren are asleep in bed.. Worried
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012