Burning sensation in the stomach, eyes, feet and vagina. Having watery stools. Remedy?

burning sensation in my upper stomach . sometimes i feel this in my eyes in foot in vaginal area. sometimes when i dont feel burning i have pain in my legs hands back etc.i have dark brown watery stools one time daily. i am suffering from this problem 8 years. i feel so tired.this 8 years i went to so many doctors i took so many medicines did so many tests but no result. what is my problem . how cn it be cured/
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012