Burning sensation in the stomach. Stomach erosions in the endoscopy. Loss of appetite, indigestion. What should I do?

hi.i am 31 years old. in last 12 years i never had food on time,even when i was hungry i didnot eat food. 6 years ago i visited doctor with the feeling of stomach burning sensation that time endoscopy was done stomach erosions were found. but i didnt continue medicines as i was told to do. now from last 1 year continuous gas is forming in my stomach and i have no feeling of hunger my weight is now 33 whatever i eat gas forms the food is nt digesting. i am having medicines now but still all these problems are occuring. what am i supposed to do now?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013