Burning sensation in the feet. Dermovate and nirvijen. Diagnosed with collinergic urticaria in the past. On atarax

Sir, I am having extreme burning sensation on my feet sole. I get this normally in summer. i have consulted a doctor and has put me on Nirvijen and given me a cream called Dermovate . its been almost a week since i am on these medication but still i am suffering a lot. i do not have diabete, my feet are clean and have no fungi or what so ever according to my doctor. However, i was diagnose a collinergic Urticaria a year back for which i am still on treatment up to now using Atarax . any idea what is the problem please. thanking you
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013