Burning sensation in the chest, nausea, severe abdominal pain. Colonoscopy scheduled. Worried

When I eat I anything other than a bit of salad, some bland vegies and yoghurt. I can't tolerate any meat and find it difficult to face the smell of food cooking. I get a very heavy and sometimes burning sensation in my mid chest region causing vomiting - feels as though something is stuck in the area of the pain. This has been going on over the past 3 months and gradually getting worse. I have never had food alegies or food problems in the past and I am not a vegetarian and normally like all foods.
I have also had a sharp lower abdominal pain at the same time, and sometimes at other times. Pain can last from half to one hour. I have recently had a Helicobacter test, a gall bladder test and ultra sound of the stomach region, all tests have come back clear. I am due to have a colonoscopy and an endoscopy within the next 2 weeks, but am unsure if this will get to the root cause of my problem.
Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013