Burning sensation in stomach, gurgling noise, tightness in chest, spasms, empty stomach sensation. What is going on?

For the passed few nights I have experienced terrible burning in my stomach with a feeling of fullness and gurgling noises. I also have a tightness in my left upper chest around the peck muscles it s almost like a spasm . I haven t been able to sleep more then 4 hrs any of the past few nights b/c I m too uncomfortable and when I wake in the morning the burning sensation is like an empty stomach feeling needing something on it but I m afraid to eat anything
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013