Burning sensation in stomach followed by feeling of lump in throat, no relief with vomiting. Possible causes?

hat coul d be the re aso n for bu rn in g se n sa tio n in I recently have experienced a feeling of having a lump in my throat . It has even caused me to vomit very bad but the feeling still appears to stay after vomiting . My stomach has had a burning sinsation a few days prior to this happening. Dr. Sreenivas, ENT Specialist 181 Answers since Oct 2011 Answered: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 Current rating hi Questions answered (last week) My Dashboard Services Doctors Public Forum Drypers Malaysia WWW.WWWW.WW m y Join Our Community For Info & Tips On Pregnancy & Baby Care.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012