Burning sensation in stomach, endoscopy shows fatty liver. Suggestions for medication ?

good evening sir, namaskara, i am aged 61 years and weight 89 kgs male and retired employee.20 days back i got burning sensation in stomach and i had been to doctor and he had suggested me endoscope and scan and found i got fatty lever 262 points instead of 250 and it is mild verified tests with hepatits B & C and no such problems in my blood. i have no BP and sugar problems. can you please suggest good medicine and diet control system so that my liver point comes to less than 250 normalcy. i got mild fatty lever. i am not a drunkard. i am pure indian brahimin and chasttity man. i shall be thankful to you. i am fond of sweets.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013