Burning sensation in stomach, endoscopy done, impression of fundal gastritis. Problem reoccurred on stopping medication. Permanent solution?

Sir last year i found some burning sensation in stomach in Jan.2011 so i contacted gastroentrologist.he 2suggested me for endoscopy and it was done and the impression was fundal gastritis .he gave me medicine for 4 months. Itake them without break but when i left the medicine the same problem arises.i consulted the docotor againthen he suggested me to take one tablet named Rabiprozol 20mg. daily and he also told me that now it has become chronic.sir y question is that is there any permanent solution for this disease? sir i am42years old. Sir i have fed up. Should i do suicide?or is there any last hope
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  1572 Awaiting Answer