Burning sensation in stomach, cramping. Pregnancy test negative. Took Cortisone shot. Is the shot cause for pain?

My stomach is burning, cramping, pain. I am peeing every 10 minutes and feeling very tired. I took a pregnancy test 4 days ago and it was negative. I had two cortisone shots in my neck last week which usually help with the pain in my neck but effects me in some bad way somewhere else or makes my mood crazy. I wasn t sure if the shot could have anything to do with the pain I am feeling or what it could be
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013