Burning sensation in stomach, bloating, loss of appetite. Taking sucraful ozetacine gel, no relief. History of heart attacks. Causes for symptoms?

Hi ,I am experiencing burning efffect in my stomach and my stomach is always bloated for the past one week and also I have lost my apetite completely.I am taking sucrafil-oxetacine gel for the same and razo -d ,but it is not helping. Please advise... and adding to that, for information I had a heart attack a year back and I had interventions done for that.Right now I am taking medicines(clopitab,sorbitrate, cardivas ,telday,razo-D) for the same.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012