Burning sensation in stomach, black stools, diarrhea after drinking rat poison

Hello Doctor...I want to tell you my situation..I have a Boyfriend..21 years old..m 20..We had some misunderstanding...He drank black label...after 1 hour he is so depressed so he mix rat poison wit coca cola and drink..then he slept...after 4 hours he woke up...he still alive..but had burning sensation in heart stomach ..then,he went to hospital..they gave charcoal and insert 2 bottles of glucose ...this happened on Saturday..Now he still have the burning and diarrhea with black color and also with blood..What He suppose to do now?? I am really worried...
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012