Burning sensation in stomach after eating bread, glucose. Anal pain due to motions. Remedy?

Hi , I am having the GP which was not a problem till couple of days back.Now these days it went worse. in night time suddenly i will wake up with burnong sensation in my stomuch and once i have some thing like bread or glucose then that sensation will go and after 1 r 2 hours i will go to sleep and in mornig time due lac of sleep i will have GP because of which i will have motions and due to which i will get anal pain.when I am applying ointment to anal i feel there is a pipe kind of vein . Can you please help me in this.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012