Burning sensation in stomach. Have inflamed stomach lining, increased dose of omerprazole. Am I having ulcer?

I am having stomach burning sensation every morning between 5:00 and 6:00 AM. This passes off after I get up and up and about. I was in the hospital they scanned my liver , gall bladder , pancreas , kidneys and also a gastroscopy. Only thing that they found was an inflamed stomach lining. The doctors discharged asking me to double my Omerprazole intake from 20mg to 40mg daily. Am I having an ulcer and if so am I getting the correct medication?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013