Burning sensation in scalp, congestion in head and neck. Taking Diazepan. No relief

Dear Doctor i m having severe burning sensation on my root of hair n scalp and also congestive on back side of head n neck too.i had consult to doctor also n he suggests me for isometric neck exercise n medicine diazepan for 1 month.i m following the instructions since 15 days but still i m suffering too much. i m the student pf pharmacy n this is my rush hour i m being too much doctors please give me ur expert suggestions.i will be very thankful ti u if i get your answers from you.hope a quick reply from you.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013