Burning sensation in scalp, blisters and loss of hair fall. History endometriosis. How do i stop my hair fall?

Hi, I have been having problems with what I believe to be scalp neuritis. I have burning sensations in my scalp, my scalp turns red and looks like a sun burn, tingling sensations, sometimes my scalp gets lumpy, sometimes I get small like blisters in my scalp, my hair is falling out and sometimes I get migraines. I am 55 years old, I weigh 160lbs, I am 5 6 and have never had any serious medical problems other than endometriosis when I was in my 20 s. I have started eating more vegetables and fruits and taking lots of vitamin B . It is not as bad as it was. What can I do to stop my hair from falling out?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012