Burning sensation in penis when erect with redness. What is the cause and remedy?

hello doctor i am suffering infection in his pennies like when he start erection , he will have JALAN like pain on the innerside of the skin which skin is come upward and downward, after that that area (inside ) will be reddish colour like wound, pl tel me what is this and any medicine for that, if he use some oilment like soframycin or betadine or betanovate it will be removed and again he erect the same problem happens, pl advise
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012