Burning sensation in penis, dry exima. Advised cantharis, marc, barberries equifilm. Help?

I am 51years old male. From a few years ago it started light burning sensation in my penis. It cured having homoeopathic medicine.I have been also suffering with dry Exima for 25 years. I eat 200 Barberies Equifilm. But about 21 days ago I have been suffering from serious burning sensation in the upper part of my penis. I eat Cantharis and Marc sol 200 but failed to recover. My vdrl is reactive and the rate of pus cells is 40=50 ph. Please advice me a medicine and treatment so that my burning sensation is cured immediately and I can free from the disease. Nazu Ahmed.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
If I were your treating doctor for this vdrl positive with 40-50 pus cells , I would come up with these measures , these includes.
1 Since vdrl is reactive so diagnosis is already assessed . Now for treatment point of view.
Your main complaint is severe burning sensation in the penis i.e. urethra as we know the cause . 40-50 pus cells are reason for this burning sensation. Get in urine culture and sensitivity test and take treatment from PHYSICIAN .
2 In this type of condition I prescribe Benzathine penicillin 24 lac unit twice in a month after sensitivity test.
3 Also take plenty of alkalizes and fluid for dilution of urine.
In my opinion consult a physician and take peniciliin as above mentioned .
Good luck. Dr. HET