Burning sensation in lip, bump on outside lip, dry lips. Any ideas?

Hi my name is arlene and sometime this week i woke up in the morning to take my bfax to work we my lip felt hot n like it was burning when i looked in the mirror it was a bump on the outside of my lip kind of in the middle i don't know what it is or what could of caused it also it was inside my lip so it went from the inside of my lip all to the outside of my lip it dries out n Im not sure if it has clear liquid in it or not it looks red but when i wake up its dry n it hurts a little....
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013