Burning sensation in hands, toes and face. Burning urination. Prescribed Flavospas. No fever

Hi Doctor For the last three /4 weeks I have symptoms like Burniing sensations Specially in the evenings in Both hands, Toes and Face. Together with I have burning sensations while passing urine In my genital. My Doctor has prescribed Flavospas,,Urofit,,Neksium, without much relef. The Urine has been tested and the result doesnot indicate any infection.I have no fever . My BP is 140/70 and my age is 89 I have no difficulties in passing Urine and Noe retention
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012