Burning sensation in genitals. Urologist prescribed Pruflix and Mildfil. Diabetic and on insulin. Reason for medication?

Good Morning Doctor. Please tell me why Tab Mildfil 5mg is prescribed.
I am a 50 year old male..of late i have been experiencing burning sensation in my genetals for the past 3 months. consulted a urologist he has prescibed me tab pruflox 600 mg and tab mildfil 5 mg to be taken once a day. I am a diabetic and on Insulin ( Lantus) from the past 1.5 months. I am also having ED problems since last few months. Kindly tell me why these tabs are prescribed and will there be any improvement to my problems..

Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013