Burning sensation in face, tightness in throat, hoarse voice. Had cortisone shot, occipital nerve block. Am I allergic to medication?

I had a cortisone shot/ occipital nerve block and now I feel burning in my face and tightness in my throat. I also have a hoarse voice. Am I having a allergy to the medication? My legs are very achy as well. Immediately after the shot, I became faint and came very close to passing out. Lost color in face and began sweating profusely.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you may be allergic to food proteins in my opinion wheat protein as i have many patients who have wheat protein allergy react to many medicines
get blood serum tests for specific antibodies for milk wheat potato and other food you take
along with get tests for medicines so you could find safe grops
you can consult allergy doctor who can do for it and treat according to results