Burning sensation in eyes. Using add tears, loteflam eye drops, no relief. Suggestions to treat eye pain?

Sir , I have got problems in my eyes from last 4 to 5 months.Before I was able to watch television for hours.but now i could not even sit beside a laptop for just half an hour because my eyes starts burning. I had made a checkup & my eyesight is normal. Now a days I am using Add tears and loteflam eye drops.But I am not feeling much change.Please help me by suggesting something to get rid of my eyes pain.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013