Burning sensation in ears, nose, throat, unable to swallow if I don't snort, want to quit snorting. Suggestions?

I m trying to quit snorting pain pills (hydro/ oxycodone ), but when I don t snort anything my throat catches fire and feels swollen, my ears ache really bad, my nose runs constantly, its agony to swallow ...basically, my whole head goes crazy without the pills and the only way to ease the symptoms is to snort more. I really want to stop, I know they re killing me slowly, but I need help dealing with these symptoms just long enough for my ears, nose, and throat to recover. I know I can kick the habit if I can only get past these symptoms. I ve tried saline rinses, sore throat spray, even put purified water in a nasal spray bottle to flush out my sinuses but nothing soothes the burn ...please help!
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012