Burning sensation in ear, itchy scalp. Itching sensation all over body. Some relief with cetrizine. Remedy?

I have a burning sensation on my ear(rare end) and itchy scalp also, I am also suffering from Itching sensation all over body but it is rare and happens more when I eat potatoes, I usually stay away from potatoes, but this burning sensation in my ears has increased and Itchy sensation around ears and around my body has increased past few weeks, and NO Potatoes consumed....I had taken a cetrizine tablet on saturday evening with no resistence to Itch and it stopped...for a day.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013