Burning sensation in calf, numbness in some area, some bruising, feels like lumps under. What's going on ?

I dropped a chest on my calf last week friday. Today it has a burning sensation with some cold and its numb in some area. It dosent feel hot or colf to touch just the normal warm. I can walk on it with little to no pain. There is also still some bruising . When you push on it, it burns really bad and there feel like lumps are under there snd you csn still feel the indent that the chest left. There is also edema . I m wondering what s going on with my leg should I go to the doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013