Burning sensation in breast, pain in the shoulder on using arm to lift objects, eases on resting. Cause?

Hi doctor. I m 32 years old from th Philippines. I have this problem with my right shoulder involving my right breast . Everytime i do lifting and carrying objects using my right arm , i feel pain in my right shoulder accompanied by burning sensation in my right breast, it also becomes sensitive to touch. Rest helps alleviate pain. I appreciate your help so much. Thank you and GOD bless.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
i think it can be nerve compression in shoulder. I would suggest you to show it to a orthopaedic surgeon and get MRI of the shoulder to see if there is any rotator cuff tear. If there is any bursitis or any inflammation then it will need physiotherapy and hot water fomentation. there is also role of steroid injection and arthroscopy surgery.