Burning sensation in back and leg. Done MRI, taking onazep & neuropill. Stopped medicine problem persist.

Dear sir, A]I am of age 41 male having gout in the left big toe for 9 years and my uric acid level is higher and Iam taking zyloric. B]I am taking amlovas .5mg for my hypertension for past 12 years still it is 140/90. C]For the past two years I am feeling a burning sensation in my left leg and had lower back pain then I took MRI scan on25.11.12 and the impression is 1.cervical and lumbar spondylosis 2.C5-C6 disc diffuse posterior bulge causing ventral sac thecal sac indentation with bilateral neural foraminal narrowing and exiting nerve root compression. 3.L5-S1 disc annular tear with posterior bulge and central protrusion causing ventral the cal sac indentation. no evidence of neural foraminal narrowing.I took lonazep.25mg and neuropill 100 for two months when I stopped taking medicines I had the burning sensation in my left leg and my back pain started.Then I consulted the same neurologist on jan 2012 he recommended rivotril .5 and neuropill 300 and i had the dosage which continued upto may 2012 .last iI stopped taking the medicine the next day the burning sensation started along with the back pain. PLEASE HELP ME l5
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012