Burning sensation in anus and scrotum. Diagnosed as irritable bowel syndrome. Will it cause infertility?

hello doctor,i´m 40yrs old and i´v been havin burning sensation between my anus and my scrotum on and off for almost a year now. i´v been through series of test and my doctor says i have irritable bowel syndrome´the discomfort´s killing me, i dont knw if ther´s anyway u can help with something for the discomfort ,and i also need to know if the syndrome does not disturb my chances of impregnanting my wife
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012