Burning sensation in anal region, small skin developed. Under treatment for hashimotos thyroiditis. Treatment ?

Respected Sir, I am a female and am under treatment for hashimotos thyroiditis since 4 months.But since recent 2 weeks i m having burning sensation in my anal region.There is a small skin/muscle developing in that portion which gives me pain and burning sensation during bowel movements.But it doesn t persist the whole day.It pains when i sit for long hours and especially during nights before going to sleep.There s no bleeding .Kindly suggest me to get rid of it without any medicines or surgery by some diet procedures.Thank u.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012