Burning sensation in abdomen, tingling pain in uterus. Had D&C. What is going on?

I had a d&c a month ago ..the first week i was fine but now i am feeling a burning sensation in my abdominal area and i could also feel the tingling pain of my uterus .i told my ob about the tingling pain and he told me to just take ibufprofen but it only helps in a little period of time and then after the tingling pain is back again.i am also worried about the burning sensation i am feeling right ob doesn t know what it is..sometime the burning sensation will radiate to my eyes, shoulder and back.i can t understant what is going on with my body now.pls i need info.suggestions on what to do coz i am so worried right now.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012