Burning sensation from perineum to anus, on hydrothyclorothiazide for BP. Are they related?

I have been having a burning sensation from my perineum up and around my anus . I also feel slightly swollen in that area up to and including my vagina...very uncomfortable. This has been going on for the past week. I am 39 yers old. My husband and I have not had sex in the last month due to my female problems. I do get what feels like uti s frequently and lately yeast infections. This feels different. I am on hydrothyclorothiazide for high blood pressure....25 mg one day and 50mg...alternating. Could this be the cause? Dehydration? Also, I ve had blood work this past month and both my estrogen and testosterone are low. Changing hormones? Help.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013