Burning sensation during urination, white vaginal discharge, nausea, pus cells in urine. Herpes?

Over the past day I have been having a burning sensation during urination and some white vaginal discharge (clumpy, but not much), and pain right inside the vaginal opening. This evening I was feeling nauseous as well (no fever or vomiting though) and went to see a doctor who found puss cells in my urine. He gave me antibiotics for a bladder infection . I am wondering, because of the pain in my vagina, if the puss cells could be from something inside my vagina? I have been tested in the past when I was scared I could have had herpes , but not tested for herpes, just for every other possible STI , which all came back negative. I was never tested for herpes because I have never had any sores. Could this be from herpes, or is it likely just a bladder infection as the doctor said? The urine was very dark, almost with a red tinge as well.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012