Burning sensation during urination, passing stool. Pus, blood in urine, kidney stone found. Cure?

Hi, I am Farooq Ahmad from Faisalabad - Pakistan. I feel burning sensation during and after passing urine and stool for the last one year. I got urine test which shows pus and some blood in urine . I also got abdomen altrasound which show 8mm stone in my right kidney but I do not feel any type of pain. Due to this problem, there is too much weakness in my body. My 8kgs weight is gone. Please tell me what is the reason. I will be very thankful to you. Anxiosuly awaiting for your reply. Best Rgds Farooq Ahmad
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013