Burning sensation during urination, bowel movement, backache. Blood, urine, STD tests done. Cipro, Livo taken. Reason?

Dr. Chandan, I have had burning with urination and bowel movements for nearly 4 months with continuous testicle pain. I have been on everything from Cipro to Livo and everything in between. I am currently undergoing medicine directly placed in my bladder via catheter . Over the past two weeks all of my other pains have been joined by horrible back pain and the sensation of a swollen abdomen. I must tell you as well, that I have had three rounds of labs (blood, urine and std) and everything always comes back with everything in range. I am so frustrated that I can be in so much pain with now visual signs of infection. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  161 Awaiting Answer