Burning sensation during period, lower abdominal pain, cramps, dryness, have IBS. What can help?

I've been having this problem for over a year now and i hope you can help me.
During intercourse, right on entry, I have this sharp burning pain and during intercourse I have this deep pain hits me right in the lower abdominal it hurts really bad!! After intercourse, it hurst soo much i can hardly wash myself down there and it hurst for a couple days. I've had some spotting during sex a couple times, it does scare me.
I've had a pap test 7 months ago and everything was ok. I've had some bad cramps in my lower abdomen it was so intensive that i could barely walk! (this was not pms cramps)...It is soo dry down there i don't lubricate at all. I have tried lube from the store but it dosen't work it still hurts.
I've had ovarian cysts about 5 years ago while i was 15-16...I've been diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome about 2 years ago...
It hurts everytime i have sex...i'm only 21 i'm suppose to be enjoying this and i'm not.
Please help me and hopefully you know what's wrong.

Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013