Burning sensation, discomfort and feeling of frequent urination. Pale vagina. Had yeast infection in the past. What could this be?

I am having burning sensation, discomfort and feeling of frequent urinationation. My vagina changed color from pink to pale white. It's been like this for a month. I had this problem before and yeast infection medicine worked. I don't want to use it now because my paps result came negative to yeast infection and other infections. I also don't have other yeast infection symptoms. I also feels better when I take yogurt. I really don't know what happen to me. Can you please help? Thanks!!
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013